View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #184
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Another thing that makes me feel a bit suspicious started from this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alona
Rikae: Admittedly scares me (in a good way, I think), so I'm glad to have her on my side in this game.
Now some others have commented on this already but I'm also a bit worried about Rikae's answer to that comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
The one thing that jumped out at me was alona's weird statement that we're on the same side. I doubt she'd be so obvious if she actually knew, so I'm inclined to think she knows the opposite - knows I'm not on her side, and hopes such hinting will win my trust.
But alona first. No ordo but a seer could say that - and a seer most likely wouldn't anyway unless she was to reveal (and this was before Sally came forwards anyway). Especially as she didn't say "I believe" or "I have a strong feeling", or "I have good vibes" but just plain and simple: "glad to have you on my side in this game". I know people think differently, but it's hard to see an ordo thinking like that in any circumstances, especially early on D2 basing her "knowledge" on Rikae's few posts she had made on D1!

But what about Rikae then? Now it looks like a really weird comment to suggest that alona would try to win her trust with that comment. And I guess Rikae realised it as she made a corrective move a bit later explaining alona's possible motivation a bit more. I just feel there is something fishy in there.

It could be within limits of believability that alona and Rikae actually are in cahoots here: alona made a major slip and Rikae tried to distance herself from her because of that.

Be that conspiracy theory as it may be, but I'm most probably going to vote alona again toDay. Not only because of that one thing with Rikae, but also looking at her so busy explaining herself time and time again and making comments I think were more fishy than not. I'll come back with some examples to show what I mean.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote