View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #823
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
The four of us (Boro, Mira, Form, and I) were also a happy family and had a pretty epic grocery shopping trip.
One important detail that Nienna failed to report about this grocery trip (besides the fact that it was the one I did not return from in a colorful (good choice Di ) display of words)...Form and I were indeed right, the metal cart was not necessary on this trip. Nienna and Mira said we needed to bring the cart, Form and I said no, and they said "Fine. But you realize you two will be carrying the most bags and we don't want you complaining about it?" Our combined response was "The cart is unecessary and will be a pain." (as proven in the next grocery trip I go on ). So, we went without a cart, all groceries made it back to the apartment safely. Form and I were gentlemanly enough to carry the most, but also make sure that Nienna and Mira were comfortable and not over-burdened by their loads. We return back to have our first meal together, which has been properly told.

*speaking of food this reminds me of lunch before having a Mira...However, I think it would only be proper if Nienna told you the story about ketchup bottles*