View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #266
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
I'm going to post this and probably not post until tomorrow morning and then vote, because I have to drive back to LA, and that's a fun six hour drive.

To be honest, I have no idea. Most people have either been silent or saying things that, while not entirely suspicious, are not entirely clear of suspicion. So I guess I'll try to same something, but I'm gonna be honest here, my list of no reads is a lot longer than my list of reads.

A is for alona who is being too brash and outspoken to be (presumably) anything but innocent. As a wolf she plays safe and quiet. As an ordo she plays loud.

In is for Inzil who is my PM buddy.

Iz is for Izzy who hasn't said a lot and I have absolutely no idea.

N is for Nog who is way quiet than I've ever seen him. I know he says he has RL things and I'm not saying that's an excuse for his quietness, but even when he had RL things before, he would be up til 5 AM posting huge epic long posts and threatened with mod fire if he didn't sleep. So does this mean that RL is really this hard or is this how Nog-wolf plays?

Sa is for Sally who I see no reason to doubt.

Sh is for Shasta who I've seen in RL how tricky he can be, but I still have no idea.

W is for Wilwa who is on Sally's no vote list. I really have nothing else on her, either. She's been un-outstanding, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I'm of terrible no use, mostly because I seem to not know anything that's going on in this game. Blech.