View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #272
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But to be honest, I had no time. I had to pick something that to me looked suspicious and try to see whether there was anything in there that would comfirm my suspicions or not. With alona there really was - and is. I really don't understand why you people don't see it. What she said to Rikae is unthinkable from an innocent mouth. None of us innocents knows anyone of the others to be on our side so we just can't "slip" that kind of thought as it is not a possible thought - at least early on D2 regarding someone who had posted like four posts or something.

If you don't actually know someone to be on your side you just can't "accidentally" say "it's great we're on the same side this time"!!! But if you're a wolf who needs to deceive you could in theory make a major slip like that. It is quite odd a wolf would be that thoughtless, but it would be even more implausible for an innocent to say that!
Seriously, Nog, if our Seer is able to hone in on so much suspicious activity from you and you explain it away with a need for sleep (an explanation I used for my flipflop during the debate with Lottie) mis-reading Lottie (something I admitted to), and simply "gut" feeling when voting for me (my main explanation for my comment about Rikae), why am I so much more suspicious than you are? Your single-mindedness is getting to me, because yeah, the wolves won't win immediately if we lynch an ordo today, but it certainly doesn't put the village in a good position.

And let's be honest, I'm not a good enough player to escape the Seer's notice, convince both her and other players I'm innocent and rack up so much suspicion against you in the process. Unless this whole thing is ordo-on-ordo and I really am that clumsy. This is only my third online WW game, I'm still learning. And I still make slips like the one I made when referring to Rikae, though I didn't think of it as a slip at the time. Obviously. I'll say this, too, if I were a wolf this game, Lari would have been the first Night kill, end of story.

Side note: I'm probably taking this more personal than normal, but that's mainly due to RL. I'm not exactly in my best frame of mind at the moment. Probably shouldn't even be playing, but it's a great escape and I need one of those right now.