View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #277
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Let's also see the pairs... (known innocents bolded)

Sally/Glirdan
Shasta/Alona
Morsul/Wilwa
Rikae/Izzy
Nog/Lottie
Dun/Lari

Looking at it now and not believeing there is a wolf-wolf PM-pair (well, there might be, but I'd think it less probable than every wolf being given as a PM-pal to an innocent) the situation would mean there were three pairs of innocents to begin with and three which had a wolf in them. Now we can say that Sally / Glirdy was one of the pairings of innocents - and I know me and Lottie was another. To you the pair, me / Lottie is an unknown of course – but I know now that both of the other two pairs with a dead innocent in them can not be innocent!

To put it plainly: either wilwa or Izzy is a wolf – or they both are. Unless there is a wolf-wolf PM-pair of course.

My problem is that the more I look at it, the less innocent-looking people I see round…

Although I have to say alona’s latest defence felt genuine. I’m torn with her right now: my reason says she must be a wolf but my feelings are confused and willing to believe her. Now what is the part played here by several people saying she’s like that / believing she could actually make such an odd comment, and what is their alignment in the game?

I’ll try to add things up a bit… in a moment. (needs to see first what has happened meanwhile as I see post being made)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote