View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #2362
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I've been work-loaded for more than is good to my health so I haven't basically been able to play the werewolf either. Going to work early in the morning and going non-stop to 10-11 PM... But it should ease up a little now as a new week starts.
Ooh, Nogrod, sounds miserable. Hope your work load lightens soon!

Legate...I kind of mostly read your post. I've had a long day, so didn't quite read in depth. I think I agree with what you said about the NPCs - they weren't ALL bad and maybe a little misunderstood.

I honestly don't think Groin will respond. I think he's gone...if not for good, then at least for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I wrote for the guys. Sorry, it's a novel, but I had no idea how angry they were until I started writing...
Don't apologize! I'm thrilled you posted at such length! It was great. This certainly thickens the plot, doesn't it. Two fellows who think they're father is mad and who plan to oust Saeryn out as soon as his madness disposes of him...oooooh bad. And they don't like her. A whining peasant? Heh. Your characters have a way of getting under my skin when they speak or think about Saeryn.

Good post!

-- Foley