View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #29
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
That's it, Nerwen's got an oddity, let's lynch her!
The prejudice I have to cope with! If only humans and three-armed mutants could live together in peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
As one of those pre-Day posters, ima go ahead and meagerly offer the excuse that some people don't read the difference between AM and PM *coughhackme* and saw that someone else had posted and assumed it was okay. /excuses
Same here. So, from my own perspective, I know it's indeed possible to get confused like that. But as I also said, I'm not willing to make any judgement either way about the rest of you at this stage.

Unfortunately, other than the timing-oddity, the Night–posts seem like typical content-free Day One banter (except for Shasta's, which was practically a confession, if you ask me).

So, moving on– is it too early to start considering possible Simons? I think not.

The candidate I have the honour to propose is fun (just look at her quiz thread), creative (see her unique take on the story of Nimrodel and Amroth), and honest (did she deny it when Mith asked if she were a spambot? She did not!).

The choice is clear.

÷lucyyenic for Simon÷

I, for one, welcome our new spambot overlords!

EDIT:bolding

Last edited by Nerwen; 02-05-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote