View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:05 AM   #36
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
On a slightly more serious note, however, I am also inclined to believe that at least one Wolf posted pre-Day. On the flip side, however, it could simply have been a lapse in memory (or ability to check time zone differences ) and thus the posting began. But as Nerwen said, we can't write them off as innocent just yet either.
Glirdan. . .You are alive!?

Why are you inclined to belive that there is atleast 1 wolf amongst the pre-day posters? Why not be inclined to belive that there is atleast 2 3/4 ?

Is there any reasoning behind that number or are you just saying things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I do think so. Either innocent!Formy posted by mistake (and I'd like to see his explaination for that before I consider him innocent) and wolf!RandomPoster saw this as an opportunity to...actually, that kind of falls apart. What would a wolf gain from posing early? Formy is starting to look like the only possible wolf in the bunch, just because he has a potential reason why he might post during the Night - to act like a clueless ordo, as I have said earlier.
I have a hard time imagining a Furry-Formendacil breaking the rules in order to look good, those of us that have met him knows that it will take alot more efford to make him look even half decent (you need make up and stuff). It simply seems out of character for him.

I am of course not saying that they should be considered known innocents, but I will not condemn them for their actions.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote