View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #311
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. Here are my groupings...

Tend to trust now:

Form - as I said, I couldn't think he would knowingly post at Night to make himself look better etc.
Pitch - brave enough to make a fight in a popularity-contest. And his defence looked genuine enough to me.
Rune - more or less like with Pitch, didn't try to butter-up but was open and straight - even if I'd like to hear more from him... (and shares my suspicions)

On the better side:

Dun - makes good points, bah, I don't know, I get a good feeling about him (even if he voted me ).
Lottie - the voice of reason around: not controversial but still someone I'd like to have around.

The one's I have problems with identifying them this or that way:

Brinn - little time to post it seems, but still a bit too smooth to my taste - even if toDay has been better than yesterDay; her last vote didn't exactly made me feel good about her.
Fea - the enigma: either she just plays it for fun (don't we all?) or then she's a really nassty wolf with a super arrangement with her fellows (thus probably wilwa & Izzy).
Nerwen - cool and collected as ever - and I like her level-headedness - but she's been a bit too careful as well; and if Izzy is a wolf then her vote is really looking bad (if she isn't, then it's a new situation)
Steve - little by little I'm learning to appreciate his argument with me yesterDay... he's not trying to play it so smooth as some others and that I think is a good thing, but I do not trust him either as I think his arguments yesterDay were forced and wrong and maybe he just corrected his approach to suit the general feeling for toDay?
Wilwa - seems to enjoy her trusted-place a bit too much, and I'm a bit amazed where all that trust comes from; not that I'd see any alarming bells ringing while looking at her posting (unless the general love and happiness -stuff she seems to overdo - and which in this game is especially suspicious), so I can't see the reasons for such amount of trust either. Something fishy there?

Suspicous:

Glirdan - it's nice to be trusted but sometimes it just feels overdone - like with Glirdy - so trying to be too nice?
Izzy - "let's not lynch anyone", the comment on Nienna's death, the bandwagon to save her... I do still see that the evidence points towards her the most even if her few latest posts have been quite honest looking.

Okay. Things happening while I was writing this. Needs to check the situation and then vote...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote