View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 02:41 PM   #296
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

When she says, 'you soon will be' no kidding. It's not an option...

Sulwen, of course it isn't bad to post before you introduce yourself - as the Barrow-Wight said on the first page, the Barrowdowns doesn't require you to introduce yourself. I never had an oficial newbie post on this sitee. Still, as you're here...welcome to the Downs! Gracious, how many elvish names do you have, you make it sound like you have reams! Sulwen - short, sensible, sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Becky - welcome, both to the Downs and to Lord of the Rings! As Ainaserkwen said, no doubt soon you'll be an expert. From being around lots of these people, you sort of...absorb it... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Glad you like the site...theres something about the black, green and gold in this combination that is strangely addictive...surrender to the green-black goodness...

Vladivos - well, talk about a preliminary test period! Well, now you've stopped lurking [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], welcome to the Downs as a member this time!

She Nazgul - ah, a short and sweet post, I can see you and Burrahobbit getting along well...welcome, sweetie.

Jack...well, yes, the phrase 'just Jack', accompanied by suitable hand movements (come on, someone else has to watch Will And Grace!) is coming to mind [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Welcome, and its good to see you in the Green Dragon as well of late.

...and that brings me neatly to Elmirwen, to say, damn right it is! Look forward to seeing you around the RP forums!

Ah, Golden, modesty itself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] By the sounds of it, I'll be seeing plenty of you around the RPs as well, and twill be all the better for you, I have no doubt!

Yours,
Aman