View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #889
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Who should win? Analysis of Nerwen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Nonsense. Both Legate and I have come under heavy suspicion in games which we weren't even playing; I don't see why Shasta deserves a free pass.
Shasta's evil theory. +2

Quote:
The prejudice I have to cope with! If only humans and three-armed mutants could live together in peace!

Same here. So, from my own perspective, I know it's indeed possible to get confused like that. But as I also said, I'm not willing to make any judgement either way about the rest of you at this stage.

Unfortunately, other than the timing-oddity, the Night–posts seem like typical content-free Day One banter (except for Shasta's, which was practically a confession, if you ask me).

So, moving on– is it too early to start considering possible Simons? I think not.

The candidate I have the honour to propose is fun (just look at her quiz thread), creative (see her unique take on the story of Nimrodel and Amroth), and honest (did she deny it when Mith asked if she were a spambot? She did not!).

The choice is clear.

÷lucyyenic for Simon÷

I, for one, welcome our new spambot overlords!

EDIT:bolding
Mutants plus Lucyyenic stuffs. +5, which means +7 total. These were those of your posts that most amused me.

~~~~~~

Quote:
But you guessed the others, didn't you? Because of that, I assumed you were one of the original pack, up until your role was revealed... which is why I hadn't gone after Steve earlier, even though I didn't like the look of him from Day 2 onwards.
That I did - although I thought it was Nienna instead of Glirdan Day 1, and actually Zil instead of Eonwe the whole Cobber!time - I always knew something was off about him, just...wrong something.