View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:22 AM   #2738
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I'd like to assign mean kindergarten teachers who think you should already be totally awesome at teaching, when you've explained to her like 80 times that you've had no actual training on how to teach and your school sucks by putting you in the wrong grade range with little instruction and that this is a learning experience and learning experiences involve mistakes and the wonderful 4 year olds don't seem to really see the difference anyways....
Don't freak out too much, I had 10th grade English for my first placement, and you know I'm Social Studies...granted there are lots of similarities between those two subjects, and at least it wasn't Math. The teacher didn't expect much besides looking through some of her lesson plans, and checking out classroom management stuff. Although, in her theater class I played a hyper-emotional pirate for one of the groups . Talk to your teacher about what you're comfortable doing, he/she should understand.