View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #901
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Breakdown of roles

Original four wolves: Killer, Diller, Chiller, and Thriller. All lovered up to Fea and under strict instructions to keep it a secret. Also, each of them were told (per the purpose of the game) that if push came to shove they should look out for number one and be willing to kill their packmates if it meant their ultimate survival.

Cursed cobbler: Candy. Knew she was a cobbler, didn't know she was a cursed. (Neither did the wolves, by the way. It was quite a surprise to them.) When she got turned I told her there was a traitor in the pack and that she had to be careful so they didn't try to kill her or something.

Seer. Normal.

Ranger. Normal, but could save the same person twice in a row once the whole game. (Was told to keep this a secret for obvious reasons.)

Hunter. Normal except for her double pick ability. (As a note, if Form had been killed before Nienna, Nienna's list would have been doubled for the duration of the game, giving her a pretty darn good chance of catching a wolf.)

Village prostitute. Ordo except for all the mad PMing.

One-Hit-Wonder. Modified from a RL WW role called Chuck Norris, this role when attacked by the wolves gets to find out the roles of any two people in the game and send them to any other two people in the game. (The original Chuck Norris just kills a random werewolf and lives to tell the tale, along with some other cool stuff.) The role was never activated, so the person remained an ordo. (Also, they had no idea who they were. They thought they were just an ordo.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote