View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #912
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
The Council. You know who you are. Your opinions on post-wolf Night matters made quite a difference in the game. Thanks so much for agreeing to help out and for being so fair with your responses. Oh, and don’t worry, I don’t plan to tell anyone who you are (although you’re welcome to identify yourself if you like) or who you voted for, so don’t fret that someone’s going to show up at your door with a meat cleaver or a wet pool noodle or something.
I will, heh but you probably aleady knew this... Apologies for trying to bribe you to give me more power, but apparently I didn't need it as the two people who died...well let's just say hopefully there are no meatcleavers.

I didn't keep up at the beginning, but towards the end what stunning village play masterminded by Fea. In a wierd way I don't think this bodes well for people trusting you more.