View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #82
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Nog, go for me if it makes you happy; I'll deal with that toMorrow (hopefully), right now it just distracts me.

My rendezvous with the bedbugs is drawing near, and so is voting time. So...

Will not vote for:
- Glirdan, for reason given in #56, and I don't really know what to make of the little he posted.
- Kit, because being reasonable is not enough evidence.
- Lottie, not because I 'trust' her, but because I haven't seen any real evidence against her so far.
- sally: she does look innocent to me (too innocent to be true? don't know, wait & see).
- Boro: need to see more of him to get a picture.

Unsure about:
- wilwa: I'm flip-flopping quite a bit about her, with her "Yes-we-can"-attitude...
- Nog: maybe he's trying to fabricate something after all, but I admit I'm biased here.
- Izzy. I considered her lynchworthy for lack of contribution, but I see she's just turned up.

Might vote for:
- Dury for combination of submarining and unexplained suspicions
- Nerwen: another one I'm flip-flopping bigtime about; I'd highly appreciate it if she'd commit to either lunacy or reason, and I usually suspect her way too little - maybe it's time to break that habit.