View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #168
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hey there -- even though Kit isn't looking shiny to me, don't take up anymore about her messing up my posts. They were hardly clear, anyway, much less full of substance. Besides, I never read every post in a thread, and most of the ones I do 'read' I really skim. (Now you all know why you love me so much!)

Anyway...my gut is full of bad feelings for people. Except Sally all of a sudden for some reason. I'm kinda not caring about Glirdan or Wilwa (except for her last post, esp. her first lines which make no sense...I need to go back and look) right now. Isabel is bothersome in her barely existing, and Nerwen...I have no idea. Kitanna is creepy.

Nogrod and Pitch are bothering me. They've both taken opportunities to say how much they thought Loslote was innocent and reasonable. How nice and dandy of you two, but does it matter? Yes yes, you'll say I'm just bitter that I didn't get it right and voted for her...hah! If I was bitter every time I lynched a helpless innocent... Also, Nogrod for his thing on Nerwen's 'yay wolves' comment. Yay innocents = wolf, yay wolves = wolf...

Nogrod - I don't think I mentioned Boro either (technically I mentioned everyone in my list post, tyvm), but seeing as he was Two-Face I guess that won't get me very far. :P
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote