View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #173
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Well I have to vote very soon. Gah, I hate it.
As well.

I trust innocent:
none

Might be innocent:
Dury - Declaring that openly that she doesn't bother to read the thread and playing in that manner would be just mocking the game all the others are trying to play if she were to win that way. So it's hard for me to believe she's a wolf.
Sally - A gut feeling mostly, amybe also because her suspicions seem to quite near my own and thus it feels like she talks sense...

Two wolves here (?), in the Joker's lists order:
Nerwen - I would really liked to have seen more of her toDay. YesterDay I suspected her more than I do now. It would have been nice to see whether that would have changed had she posted more.
Wilwa - The enigma. A key to many riddles but not suspicious enough to me to vote I quess. Still a host of controversies seem to entangle around her which could make it reasonable to check her.
Pitch - Mr. Reasonable again. I hate it when he's polite and nice and stabs you at the back at Night. I'm wavering with him. I might vote him again but my feeling says not to.
Glirdan - He's been somewhat erratic but that is the reason why I hesitate as I know he can surpass even Lommy in that.
Kitanna - Very cool and collected, active, substantive... and still I feel something is wrong with her. NB. also the problems I brought forwards in my "kitalysis".
Isabel - She has been careful, much too careful to my taste. YesterDay she only jumped on Lottie and practically had nothing to say on anyone else (she notified Boro's reason to vote Wilwa to be sure) and toDay she has just defended herself.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote