View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #175
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It is between Kit and Izzy for me.

Kit has been more active - and I don't mean only the number or length of her posts - but the fact that she makes opinions of people and argues suspicions. That is something I appreciate (that is what I call playing this game in the first place) and something which enables us others to read her like we when posting our thoughts make it possible for the othjers to read us.

There are some problematic issues with her (like her odd claim that she had focused on me while reading and admitting she needs to go back to check my points on Pitch as she hadn't read my posts) but also things that look pretty innocent (like she first entertains a Glirdy-Wilwa wolves-theory while analysing Glirdy but after analysing Wilwa throws it away).

Of Izzy I'd like to quote from Dury actually:
Quote:
And Isabel is low-radar skater wolf.
She has been very careful not to make anyone feel bad or unhappy with her. She only jumped on Lottie, secured she was lynched and went *puff* away again. Yes, she mentioned Boro:
Quote:
I do not particularly like how Boromir said he was going to vote for Wilwa because he thought Wilwa would vote for him.
But unless I'm mistaken, that was the only critical word she made on anyone (except Lottie that is).

I smell opportunism, "do not rub anyone the wrong way"-tactics and "low-radar skating". All of them wolvish approaches to werewolf. And if she's going to continue that way there will be no way of saying anything more of her even later, whereas Kit comes forwards making points and analysis from which we can later either catch her or start to carefully trust her.

*Runs to have a final cigarette to think it once again... and then to bed with a vote.*

EDIT: X'd with Nerwen... good to see someone online for a change!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote