View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #200
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Pitch? I suppose it makes sense, I know more then one person commented on how he was acting a bit differently this game so he could have been seen as a possible Batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I don't get your Rudolph reference. Rudolph had a red nose, how can one forget Rudolph? He has his own song.

Sally said that she thought you had a role, and if you did, she knew what you were. Which there are two known roles left in the game, so.. since she did not vote for you, that leaves one known role. Which if it were true would be a silly thing for her to say. So, I think it a bunch of bologna. I don't like bologna, it is the equivalent of a pancaked hotdog. You could insert the almost obligatory "why did you point it out"; well It was pretty obvious, and I doubt the wolves are thaaat daft.
*giggles at first line and doesn't like bologna either*

See my bolded and underlined parts, nice little pattern going on here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post

Sally: Clearly innocent as the snow that’s melting in my backyard.

Nerwen: Her tone and overall Nerwen-ness just leads me to believe she’s guilty, and she’s trying to discredit me which makes me think I’m on the right track. It’s possible I’m paranoid, but of course each time I think I’m paranoid about her I turn out to be exactly correct. Thus, I say she’s a wolf until proven innocent.

Wilwa: I’m still leaning guilty, but the majority of my feelings were based on her first Day posts so I’m willing to let her go for right now. She’s still in suspicion for me though; I just consider Nerwen to be both less of a risk and more of a priority. Besides, if Nerwen’s a wolf, I’m pretty sure Wilwa will turn out to be her partner.

Durelin: Sillier than usual? And yet not? I’m confused. I need to take a good, solid look at her and decide what I think, as I keep changing my mind.

Izzy: I’d like to tell you all a very personal story about my dearly departed grandmother. One day, around the holidays, she went out to the local pharmacy, as she’d run out of her heart pills and needed to refill her prescription. She never came back, and I’ll never forget the look on my grandfather’s face when they buried her. I’ve no idea what happened, but we weren’t allowed to see Santa at the mall ever again. (All of which to say that Izzy’s playing Rudolph. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, as she may be busy, but even when she does post I find myself forgetting what she’s said, or that she’s said anything at all. Disconcerting? Ya think?) All in all I need to watch her, but I’m probably going to be unwilling to vote for her toDay.

Nog: He’s another that I’m taking for granted. I seem to be agreeing with him a lot, though, and for Nog and I to do that he either is majorly screwing with me or he’s innocent; we generally don’t agree on a whole lot. *snuggles him, gives him a cookie* At this point I’m still leaning toward innocence in his case, and I’m fairly comfortable with that (at least for the time being) so unless he does something really outlandishly stupid I won’t vote for him either.

Kit: Still suspicious of her based on the way she’s acted, but considering how sure I am about Nerwen I’m not entirely sure she can be a wolf, as I’m picking up no buddy vibes (for lack of a better word) between them. Of course a good wolf leaves absolutely no trace of her packmates, but....I don’t know. I need to look at interactions between Kit and others and decide where she fits in the grand scheme of grand and wolf hunting. If I’m wrong about Nerwen, however, I’m going to be insanely certain that Kit is a wolf.
Ok. So the reason I bolded some bits are because for many people she says "I need to look at" or "I need to watch". The reason this bothers me is because it's Day 3. People saying such things on Day 1 makes sense, because it's like you're laying out who you plan to watch on the other days, but by Day 3 you should have been able to make enough observations to substantiate stuff. Obviously everyone keeps watching people and says that here and there, but I just don't like how much she's saying it for so many people, like she doesn't have a case but she's assuring us that's she's working on getting one. The highlighted bits are all of the "I feel" and "I sense" bits. I know she's just going off by memory when she posted this. But still, it seems that's always her reason.

I don't know. I find myself still feeling quite good about Nog and Kit. Nerwen and Izzy are still not doing anything I find overly suspicious, while at the same time not doing anything I find totally trust worthy, so I'm neutral there for now. Dury and Sally are the ones that I haven't completely understood the whole game and by now I just feel they should be a bit more solid, though Dury was not quite as mysterious yesterDay as she had been the Days before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin yesterDay
I'm kinda not caring about Glirdan or Wilwa (except for her last post, esp. her first lines which make no sense...I need to go back and look)
Yes, the part where I had mentioned that one post of yours and then asked Kit if she had gotten you mixed up with someone else. I had somehow missed her post right after yours where she had explained it, so really I was trying to get clarification for something that had already been clarified. My mistake.