View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #39
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Hmm. Well perhaps not necessarily getting rid of all the gifted wolves all together. Like 1 wolf pack has a seer!wolf, a hunter!wolf and a normal wolf. Then the other pack has the unicorn!wolf, ranger!wolf and a normal wolf? Too many seers/hunters/rangers can get rather out of hand. Then making the cobbler just a regular cobbler (not enough players though and he may have to go), no cursed at all, and no revenge kill from the lovers (just regular lovers that want to survive, and die together). Then I think that would be far more balanced. I love your Unicorn role, I think that's rather brilliant. What I suggested before about allignments would be the only thing I think you may want to change for that role.

Having 6 wolves certainly will not make it impossible for the village. Sally had a game with 6 wolves (I was one) and we still managed to lose, haha. So that's certainly not the problem. Just too many powers, too many oppurtunities for them to have more allies, and far too much death (yes, that is possible in a WW game, haha).

It's such a brilliant game Lottie, I can tell you guys thought this out a lot. It would be lovely to have everything the way it is, but it could very well result in your game ending far too soon.