View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #2444
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ooooh, now I'm all excited and I want to post again! But I don't know what to post, and I don't know how to post it... So I'm going to do a lot of reading and hopefully post something during this spring break! I can't wait!

Nogrod, I know you're busy, but d'ye think we can get something together for Javan and the old man? (I forget his name at present.) I'd love to.

And I need to post for Saeryn in regards to Erbrand's departure and Scyrr and all that jolly stuff....plus Thornden is coming back. Except, Thornden comes back well after Erbrand has left, so I'm really quite confused on all this.

Oh, oh, by the way - what happened with Erbrand and Scyrr probably did not end until about half way through drills. As I see it, Lithor had gone out with the men, but was sent back because his horse had a pebble in his foot and the others thought he was lamed...which means, our timing is not all that far off.

Oh, and another thought, but this more directed towards Lommy - Your two willians said that they were going to make sure their sister is alright, seeing as their father wasn't doing such a great job (or that was the jist of it). Does that mean that Javan is in some sort of danger? I'm awaiting anxiously to see what exactly you meant, because this isn't the first time you've talked about it.

-- Foley