View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #51
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Regarding the Jabberwocky's throat-clearing as pointed out by our dear Queen of Hearts (I'm working backwards, sue me), combined with the Dodo's questioning of our resident newbie's vote - it seems to me that our dear Queen of Hearts is awfully lynch-happy. I won't vote for her today (that would be such a welcome, wouldn't it?) but I'm keeping it in mind.

(Also I stole her tarts, I'd hate to get on her bad side so early.)

Our Gryphon is being particularly mysterious, which has me going "curiouser and curiouser".

To the Queen of Hearts - I mentioned the Red Queen's vote once before the quote of mine you mention - when I said "How iiiiinteresting" in my first post.

Holy oysters, Batman! The Gryphon thinks I look "ok" on Day 1? Clearly I must be evil.

The Cheshire Cat's grin creeps me out a bit. I think I need another tart to bolster my fading nerves.

The Dodo gets a pass today simply for the words "sesquipidalian loquaciousness". Made my day, that did.

On a slightly more serious note (serious? We're all mad here!) the Duchess strikes me as posting a lot of fluff and not a lot of content, which doesn't remind me of an innocent incarnation of said Duchess. But it is Day 1, and we are all quite mad... Anywhoo.

KING OF HEARTS DON'T YOU TOUCH MY TARTS THEY'RE MIIIIINE I STOLE THEM FAIR AND SQUARE I mean um.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote