View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #84
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I too think that screennames should be used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
SS is doing really well - making sense, being logical, and seems to know what's what. Either he has packmates who are telling him how to act, or he's just read through enough games to know. I'm inclined to think it's the latter, because packmates would probably not encourage him to act so very well-adjusted to the game.
Thanks. To be honest I've not read through any old games. Briefly I tried to keep up with one or two at some point but reading page after page quickly proved too taxing without a personal interest. Last August I played live ww with the Finniship which is why I'm familiar with the basic rules, but I might well become confused soon enough.

Bedtime soon and I will have to vote I guess. Naturally I know what I am, but as for the others I'm in the dark. You lot may have reasons to suspect people based on the lessons learnt from old games. Me, I will have to base my decision on what I can see here. And to my mind, the only logical suspicion I can raise at this point is on Fea. I've already explained why. To my mind, throwing away ones vote early on a random target makes more sense for a wolf. You might double-guess and reason that this would suggest the opposite, that a real wolf never would stick out her neck like that, and triple-guess that she suspects that this is what people would think, thus keeping her safe etc. but that's too much for me at present. I'll stick to my first impression.

Min finländske vän Lommy may of course be right that this is vintage Fea, and that she will come back and retract her vote before the deadline and make another more one. But if so, that too is slightly suspicious to me. The retractable vote must be an advantage to have, no? Why then waste it?

So, I'm going to vote for Fea unless something happens in the next hour or so that make me change my mind about it. Bare in mind that my suspicions are weak though. She could also easily be innocent.