Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
A Mad Mess

First off, hello wintywinty and welcome!! Second:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledum
Well considering how noone has died yet, nobody has a real reason for voting for anyone, therefore voting randomly is just as much a reason as voting for any other reason.
Oh my...he really does seem to be a plain old innocent for this comment....yet Nerwen brings up an excellent point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo
*sigh* Now I suppose we have to decide whether this is innocent or guilty-looking. Would a wolfywolfy's* packmates have shown him the ropes on Night One, and told him not to do this? Or would they have left him in the dark in the hope that he'd look like a confused innocent? Or is he, in fact, innocent? You know, the usual.
He very well could be simply a confused innocent or a really smart wolfywolfy....Currently I'm inclined to believe the first.

And Nerwen's sigh threw me off there too...A sigh of exasperation. Perhaps either because she is exasperated with the newbie thing or perhaps a sigh of exasperation of her fellow packmate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Lottie and Glirdan are a bit too excited about IC posting, but I don't think it makes them necessarily guilty.
You would be too if you were as crazy about tea as I am!! Oh, and happy unbirthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Either the voters are using their one time retractable votes in silly posts(therefore wasting them) or they'll later say when voting an innocent "I realized they were innocent After voting but could do nothing about it...sorry.

Either way I find the votes meaningless and suspect.
Nothing about Day 1 is meaningless. What happens on Day 1 is our foundation for what is to happen in the later Days. Yes, most of the posting at the start is purely IC, random and sometimes completely pointless, but not always. There was a game not too long ago that I played where I got Hunter-Killed by a certain someone on Day 1 *coughMORSULcough* and most of that Day's discussion was purely speculation on some of the rules and thus led to the votes that were placed. (Or maybe I'm mixing that up with the game BEFORE it was restarted )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Gut feeling: Wolfie. LET'S HUNT WOLVES!! W00T! <= wolfly behavior. No other reasons as of yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Now this is mostly banter with Mira, which raises the possibility of a Glirdy-Mira wolf partners...I doubt it, though. I think, if Glirdy's wolfly, then Mira's probably innocent...which, coincidentally, lines up with my impressions of her, as well. Also the Lottie song parody/Shasta tea thing seems to be sort of a "haha, don't vote me, I'm nice" buttering up sort of thing...although it might also be banter. Either way, not a particularly favorable impression - I dislike buttering up; I actually suspect suspicion of me far less than trust of me. I'm weird that way, I know.
Come on now chica (sorry...just finished performing West Side Story last weekend, Puerto Rican accent still in head), you've played with me before, have you not? It was all IC posting at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Glirdy. Content? Where's the actual content?
Sorry, would have posted more if it weren't for the fact that, as I have mentioned in the Admin thread, a good portion of the Day happens to occur during my sleeping hours and then six hours of schooling (with rehearsals every once in awhile afterwards) so I could not get much in other then IC stuff. By the way, it is a pleasure to play with you for the first time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Glirdy - lots of banter, little substance = typical early Day1 Glirdy but slightly annoying.
Love you too.

As for all of this retracting of the votes this early, I see the points raised on why it we should do it. However, personally, knowing my track record, I'm going to hold onto mine for a Day or two more.

As it stands I am still at a loss of who to suspect and who not to...Lottie kinda stands out for me right now, but that might just be because she thinks I'm a Wolf.

I'm giving Agan a vote pass seeing as it has been a year since she's last played. I'm also giving a vote pass to skip and ww as the newbies to the game....Which leave everyone else.....

Okay, I'm going to go do a little more scrutinizing after I've found something to eat....