View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #142
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, so I am back and with a slightly clearer (albeit, it's still a little hazed, not gonna lie) view on things.

Nogrod – Cheshire Cat

For some reason I never suspect this guy....Maybe it's just because he always comes across as the level-headed one among us (which is saying something this time around ) or maybe it's just a charm he has....Although his vote for Fea has me a little worried. Voting for her simply for initiating the voting for Lottie? What reason is that? The bandwagon for Lottie (at least the voting anyway) did not start until well AFTER she had voted.....Hmmm....

Wintywinty – Tweedledum

Newbie pass

Boro88 – the Caterpillar

No read on him as of yet....Want to vote him but that would just be a retaliation vote

Isabellkya – White Rabbit

Has been rather quiet this time around. Maybe there is something RL that is preventing her from being here, or maybe it is a Wolvish tactic to try and sneak by?

Mira – March Hare

I have no read of my fellow tea patron

Sally – the Dormouse

Seems to be, well, Sally: Confusing and unreadable (and thank you for getting out of the tea pot!) yet I see nothing that indicates Wolvish behavior....yet.

Agan – Queen of Hearts

Giving a pass to her as she hasn't played in a year and I don't want to see her go just yet and has also been making some wonderful contributions to the game.

Inzil – King of Hearts

No read on His Grace

Shasta – Knave of Hearts

His vote for Greenie came out of nowhere and looks to me as if it is a Wolf trying to perhaps save one of his own from being lynched. Yet would a Wolf be so bold?

Lottie – Duchess

I don't know what to make of her....However, last time I played with her, we both were innocent and she got lynched Day 1....after having pinned all three Wolves on Day 1 (The sad thing is it happened to me on Day 2 )

Nerwen – the Dodo

Seemed a little too overprotective of winty initially, but that could easily have been her being exasperated with the newbie.

Legate – Jabberwocky

Has definitely been one of the few people talking sense all Day. Yet his vote for Lottie has me a little perplexed. He stated that he did not like all the bandwagon votes and suspicions for her yet he himself later voted her? True he had stated suspicions of her for awhile, but his vote almost seems as if he's making it to ensure her being lynched....Hmmmm....

Morsul – the Mock Turtle

Has seemed very Morsul like....which bugs me....Yet last time I voted him, he ended up being the Hunter and he Hunter killed me....So I think I'm going to leave him be for the time being.

Nienna – White Queen

Seems to be flying under the radar....perhaps a little too much, at least for my liking. Wolvish tactic to stay clear perhaps?

Fea – Red Queen

Her vote for Lottie is the only thing that holds any suspicion for me, yet it could very well be a Cobbler tactic....However, as pointed out earlier, the Cobbler can prove to be our downfall later in the game. Or maybe the vote was simply to be rid of her retractable vote?

Skip – Humpty Dumpty

Also getting a Newbie pass

Lommy – the Gryphon

I have no read on her.

Greenie – White Knight

Her vote for Lottie seems kind of like a bandwagon vote to me.

Brinniel – Tweedledee

Her posts all well thought out and full of substance

Okay, will make a list, will post it in a few and perhaps with my vote as well.

EDIT: Xed with Zil, Boro, Moddess and who knows who else....

Last edited by Glirdan; 04-08-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote