View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #159
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
(~~~)
What I found suspicious here is the fact that you say that winty's vote should receive some scrutiny, which is nonsense. We can speculate the whole Day about him being a) newbie with little knowledge of the game, b) newbie who has played this on different fora, c) newbie with instructions to play a "newbie-card" by his packmates, d) newbie who thinks two steps ahead of most of us, e) newbie who just plays dashingly bold... you can continue that list. But that will lead us nowhere, especially if he doesn't come forwards to take part of the discussion - and that would not be "scrutinising his vote" anymore.
Any of these choices could be possible, but I prefer d and e. Also, Someone please explain to me how eliminating re-votes will help the Non-wolf team later on. Finally, many have mentioned how Tweedledee always has good insights on shtuff and she seems very good at the game, therefore if she is a wolf, then she would be huge asset to the wolf team. This is my reasoning for voting for Tweedledee.
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote