View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #284
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sally demands an explanation for this suspicion crap. Like, seriously?

I'll explain the thing with Morsul and Shasta though, because I can see how you would be confused. I suspected Morsul already and had been planning to say something about it, so when Shasta did as well I was like "Look, yay, support, I'm not crazy". Then Shasta says he realized Morsul was kidding (yeah, because NO ONE has every hidden behind jokes before, oh noes, never) and I thought it was strange because for pity's sake, that was a quick flip flop and quite the lame excuse. So then I made it clear that I suspected Morsul anyway, 'cause I hadn't been following Shasta in the first place, he just happened to post first.

Oh, and did no one see that I'd been suspecting Lottie from the beginning? Sure, Legate can say he started the trend but I said "Something's not right with her" well toward the beginning of the Day. (Yes, I know, I was clearly wrong, but that's not the point.) And I never went toward a "Save Lottie she's innocent" point of view. The only thing I said that could be read like that was that I wanted to not kill her on Day One (AGAIN) and that I thought there were better candidates.

Really, this is ridiculous. I think you've all been putting things in your tea.

As a side note, I'm leaving now, but I'll be back later and will look at people. I want to look at newbienewbie again because I was still getting alarm bells there a bit, but I don't want people to waste time suspecting me (especially with such crappy reasoning) when there are cleary wolves to catch.

Back later! Behave until then, please?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote