Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #383
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Page 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And btw, some people yesterDay voiced suspicion about me according to my vote for Lottie, calling it that I jumped on a bandwagon or something, note please that I kept saying that I am going to vote her (and was quite firmly decided to do that) already quite early, and I was the first one to suspect her as far as I am aware (my post where I said it crossposted I think with somebody saying similar suspicion, but that's it). And for that matter, I didn't even realise for quite a long time that Fea's vote was for her as well (as I didn't think about the vote, considering it a "random vote" which, even more likely, is going to be retracted! - cf. Lommy's theory about that Fea cast it only to retract it later. Anyway, I wasn't considering the vote). So my vote was only my vote and that's also why I kept it even with the concern about "easy lynch crowd" (as I said in reply to Nogrod who voiced that concern).
The reasoning for his vote is clear and respectable, but the overall tone seems a little too defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Glirdy's actions scream wolf (especially his Shasta vote - vote someone who looks not at all suspicious because he voted for your packmate? ).
I am really starting to get agitated with this constant biased reasoning. You're making the assumption that I am evil based on my vote for Shasta due to his out of the blue vote for Greenie, who is my quote/unquote "packmate"? Yes, my vote was a throwaway vote yesterDay, but I went through my list of suspicions and voted for the one person who stood out the most, which was Shasta as his vote troubled me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Ah ha! Main advocate? I don't think so. I thought other people (Greenie at least) had good points about you and I found you suspicious, but it was not enough to vote for you. I suspected Mira and Morsul more. And if I had voted for you, you'd accuse me of jumping into the bandwagon now, eh?
And what's this real contribution you're talking about? How is your contribution different from or better than mine?
This seems a little overly defensive to me...but as it is in response to Lottie who has been hounding everyone with biased reasoning, it could very well be that Agan is simply exasperated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Anyway... in contrary to people wondering about Lottie's suspects, I suggest we really consider them strongly (especially those which they agreed on).
I thought that would have been the obvious thing, seeing as both Boro and Lottie are known innocents. Perhaps you're just stating this so as to steer attention away from yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Glirdan - weird comment against the Lottie wagon, had all the wagoned-for people on his suspicion list late yesterDay yet still made a throwaway vote and refused to take sides.
I'm not going to keep on defending myself over this, especially since there is only about two hours and twenty minutes left of the Day at the time of writing this and I have been defending myself against Lottie since late in the Day for Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Unfortunately, when there's this many players around it can be really difficult to focus on everyone, unless you have a whole bunch of time on your hands...which most of us don't.
Amen.

Which brings me to the end of page 7....FINALLY....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick Conclusion From This Page

Legate is starting to stand out to me. He's making concise arguments, yes, but some of the points he is bringing up (like the one mentioned above) are things that would be fairly obvious to all of us with the exception of our new players. So why point it out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So at this point,

Sally and Legate are in my suspicions list, which may change with my reading of page 8. Will be back to post that but first....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anybody else worried about Mira and Nerwen? They have been relatively quiet this game, although Mira is a little more worrisome then Nerwen as the latter has been making some great contributions to the game. I'd love to hear more from both, but more so Mira.

EDIT: Xed with numerous amounts of people.
EDIT2: Quoted improperly, fixed it up