View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #2461
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eorl of Rohan View Post
The Shire Roleplay Form that I sent Piosenniel have been received with profound silence, so I decided to tackle the 18 pages of the Meadhall in the meantime. I'm on page 9 as of now. Heh. Rowenna is so cute! And so is Eodwine. And Erbrand. And Dan, too, he's adorable. And Oeric. And Scyld!

PS. shaggydog? Winterfell?
Now you have set yourself a really demanding task, Eorl But if you manage to read it all, you'll probably be better "updated" than many of us (also with having it all fresh in the memory).

I think the relevant part most related to today starts somewhere in about half of page 13, in the lower half there is a post by Nogrod entitled 11th November, that's where many of the new characters who are active now come into the picture. Sadly, many of the old characters have disappeared (basically all you have named are not around anymore... their players are not, at least). Anyway, so if you feel you can read all the thread, I think it'll be brilliant, however if you felt you cannot, maybe it'll be better to focus more on the later pages (but given that you've made it this far...)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories