View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #2465
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eorl of Rohan has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I will entrust him to you in hope that you will not treat him with any discontinuity with his previous personality, but looking positively forward to how you are going to unfold his character... If not, otherwise, you can easily invent a soldier of your own, too.
Thanks, I will try my best. I wanted to slide seamlessly into the picture without the disconnected confusion created by the introduction of a new character and Scyrr seemed to perfectly fit the bill. Besides, Scyrr is wounded. I love playing wounded and slightly feverish characters

Quote:
SCYRR - the type of person who speaks his mind openly, no matter what others think. A bit arrogant and self-centered. (...) Scyrr feels "on the same boat" with people he has known for a long time, and definitely now, in "hostile environment" he is more likely to stick to his comrades from Athanar's household (even possibly Hilderinc, whom he finds to be an annoying man who does not stick with the collective, but now he is still "closer" than the "foreigners"). (...) View of Scarburg: definitely negative. (...) Where there is but a single thing to criticise, Scyrr goes for it. (He would, however, never dare to criticise - certainly not openly - anybody who is superior to him, which would likely include even the original Scarburgian "nobility" like Saeryn etc.)
So the QUOTE above is your assessment of Scyrr's character, isn't it? I will certainly take this into account and try my best to not to mess up the continuity of the character, though having almost died by Erbrand's hands might have taken the wind out of him. So, with your permission, I will post a Profile for Scyrr soon and then jump into the fray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Welcome Eorl! Sorry it took me this long to welcome you but I have been overloaded with both work and werewolf...
I like the idea of you taking Scyrr into your hands. I'm looking forwards to have you in the company!
You're the one who plays the new Eorl! You write so well, it would be an honor to roleplay with you !

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 04-11-2010 at 08:31 PM.