View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:09 AM   #473
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Regarding your last quote, about Inzil, Greenie, I think I remember that quote. It was Inzil responding to someone else (don't remember who) who said that Nerwen was making good contributions, but later suspected her in the same post (it might have been Glirdan, but I could be wrong about that, it's 3 in the morning and I'm tired).

Even if you lost where you found that quote, the fact that you took that particular quote and quoted it in that sort of context bothers me, and seems like you're scrambling for a reason to suspect Inzil...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote