View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #2476
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eorl of Rohan has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
By the way, maybe you could edit away the italics in your post.
Done. Though italics are pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
Kara! Oh! that is SO not fair. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. I think that even though Erbrand was completely mistaken about Thornden being interested with Kara, I think he will still protect her like a sister.
Yep, I'm looking forward to it, too! But first Scyrr has to get well, has to find out that Erbrand had a sweetheart, then find out how to catch her off-guard and alone in the woods. Hmm, I don't think Scyrr would be fool enough to come after her where other people are there to interfere. Scyrr wouldn't want to add to the cares of his lord by starting more fights where other people can *see*. Especially since I'm pretty sure Lord Athanar just bought Scyrr's eternal loyalty with Nogrod's last post! Though Thornen could always come upon the scene on chance.

And a Question: Am I the person who should write the healer scene? Do I just make up a healer NPC? Now that the question has come up, what about the other NPCs? For instance, I noticed that the Athanar's soldiers (which included Scyrr) were listed in the NPC section in the beginning of this thread, but they were consistently played by Legate alone.

It has been a long time since I've roleplayed in Barrowdowns, it seems that even the basic mechanisms of roleplaying and furthering the storyline eludes me.

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 04-14-2010 at 12:31 AM.