Agan – Queen of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Brinniel – Tweedledee

4 Wolves: PM at Night and choose someone to kill, win when their number matches or is greater than the number of innocents.
-Sally
-Glirdan
-Nogrod
-Unknown

1 Cursed: if chosen as the Night kill, will become a Wolf. Does not know their role, but the role will be revealed when they die. Seer sees them as an Ord.
-Unknown

1 Seer: chooses 1 person a Night and finds out their role.
-Greenie

1 Hunter: chooses one person to hunt, when they die their choice will die too no matter their role. They can change their pick once every Night and Day.
-Nienna

1 Ranger: can’t protect the same person 2 Nights in a row, and cannot protect themselves.
-Unknown

1 Cobbler: wants the Wolves to win, but is counted as an innocent and seen as innocent by the Seer. Role revealed when they die.
-Fea

2 Shirriffs: Basically just PM pals (Night and Day), don’t die together or anything, and can’t reveal their roles while both are still alive.
-Boro
-Lottie
1 Unicorn: when they die I will put the names of all of the dead in a hat, including the Unicorn’s name. If the name I pick out is of an innocent (or Cobbler) they will come back to life, if it’s a Wolf than no one comes back. Everyone comes back as an Ordo (except Cobbler still Cobbler, and Shirriff still Shirriff if their partner is still alive).
-Unknown
+ 7 Ordos: vote to kill Wolves, win when all Wolves are dead.
-Izzy
-Inzil
-Morsul
-Unknown
-Unknown
-Unknown
-Unknown

In Recap, there is one wolf (possibly two now), the cursed (possibly a wolf now), A ranger, A unicorn, and 4 ordos left in the game.
Something I noticed, there are 19 roles listed, but 20 players started the game. What role does the last person have?
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote