View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 07:30 AM   #813
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Conclusions on Nog's interactions

winty. Nog didn't speak much of him but was sort of protective towards him; he attacked Zil for criticising winty's vote and said that winty looked suspicious but was most likely just a newbie. On day 3 Nog thought winty's vote was good as it put Glirdan even more clearly in the lead. Winty himself didn't say anything about Nog but voted for him on day 4.

Mira. Nog keeps a distance to her and doesn't say anything definite about her, which looks somewhat suspicious (but then, she wasn't the only one). On day 1 he thought she could be a sneaky wolf but voting her a shot in the dark, on day 2 she didn't feel honest and voted too easy (winty), and the fact that she introduced a new candidate might mean she tried to save Glirdan. When she got votes on day 3 he said he didn't know about her but we could lynch her if we liked. This could really go either way: "Sure go ahead lynch an innocent!" or "If you lynch her let no one say I tried to save her!"
I might have missed a post but I can't see Mira would've said anything worth mentioning about Nog.

Agan. I'm obviously not going to analyse myself but if someone wants to do it, my summary of Nog's interactions is here.

Shasta. Nog seemed to always be slightly suspicious of Shasta and sort of suspected him for suspecting Morsul. He said that if Glirdan's a wolf, Shasta (and Mira) looks quite bad... and because this happened after Green had begun to suspect Nog, I wonder if he'd intentionally bring attention on his fellows as, even though he hadn't been suspected so far, the tide was obviously turning.
As for Shasta, he started paying more attention to Nog on day 3, saying that calling winty an easy lynch was just an excuse for him to suspect anyone who suspected winty. On day 4 he thought Nog was a hypocrite when it came to easy lynches.
There was Nog's attack on Shasta on day 4, but I'm not sure he would've done that if Shasta was his fellow... It's possible Shasta was just the one he thought he could lynch the most easily. But I'd rather not pay too much attention to what he said or did on day 4 because he probably knew he was going to die and no one knows if he was bluffing or double-bluffing.

Nerwen. Nog kept a distance to her as well; on day 1 he said she speaks sense and is dangerous unless one has a reason to suspect her, and on day 3 she looked good for having added a vote for a wolf on day 2.
Nerwen talked about Nog a bit more than he about her but didn't reach any more conclusions before day 4. She said his row with Inzil didn't look good but might have been a language problem. On day 4 she went through his posts, starting with "could go either way" but becoming gradually more suspicious (the general opinion against Nog became more accusing too). She voted for him late and said that if somebody else jumped out as more suspicious she might switch (ie if there was a last-minute bandwagon against somebody else?).
It might be good if somebody else went through Nerwen too because I'm personally more or less confident she's a wolf which means I might see things through slightly wolf-coloured glasses even if I try not to.

Legate. See Nerwen. Nog talked about those two in almost identical words.
Legate on the other hand talks about Nog without a qualm and doesn't look like he was trying to maintain a distance. On the first days he mostly just agreed with Nog but didn't have an opinion of him. On day 4 he brought forward (twice) the possibility that the wolves had tried to frame Nog by killing Green but in the end he voted for him.
Wavering like that doesn't look very good for Legate but if they were fellows, I don't think he'd be so clumsy...

skip. On the first two days Nog thought skip made sense and felt good. On day 3 however he pointed out that skip was defending Glirdan. It could be opportunistic Wolfgrod trying to make the best of a fellow's death or, if they were fellows, he might have wanted to be the first to point it out so he could maintain control of the situation, if you get what I mean. And he sort of mitigated it in the end, anyway. For the actual post, see here.
On day 3 skip didn't like it how Green suspected Nog, although only after Inzil had started to talk about it. On day 4 he didn't really talk about Nog, began to get worried about him quite late and ended up voting for Shasta. It doesn't really look very flattering to him... but then again I do wonder if skipwolf had been so obvious.

Lommy. Glirdan's being a wolf would make Lommy look more innocent, said Nog on day 3, but that's pretty much all.
Lommy herself named Nog as one of her suspects as early as on day 2 and was, I think, the first to do it. On day 4 she contributed heavily to his lynching. While I think Wolflómien could've done it too, it seems more likely Lommy isn't his fellow.

Brinniel. On day 1 Nog said she's reasonable and scary, on day 2 that there were points against her (and Glirdan) to a lesser degree. He also said that there are fair points against sally, and even though we're talking about Nog here, I kind of doubt he would've suspected all of his fellows so early. He thought Brinn's day 3 vote was good but pointed out she didn't mention Glirdan at all.
On day 2 Brinn found Nog reasonable, and on day 4 she said it was possible he was a wolf although the wolves could also have tried to frame him. She voted for him, saying she'd be surprised if he was innocent.

Likely fellows
Nerwen. Even if I hadn't been suspicious of her before, I think she'd make it here.

Possible fellows
winty
Mira
Legate
skip

Unlikely fellows
Shasta. I suppose it's possible he was a wolf with Nog, but I think it's rather unlikely.
Lommy
Brinn. I debated whether I should put her here or in Possible fellows and decided it'd be a tad too risky even for Nog to name all of his fellows as suspicious on day 2.

Alright I must go now... will be back later.