View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #902
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So, skip was our ranger. You know, I can't imagine ranger is an easy role for a newbie to play....skip did a decent job of laying low, until now at least. And he did especially good if he managed a save (which we still don't know).

Btw, I told you Mira was an easy lynch. Silly people. Seriously though, these last two Days have had pretty lousy lynch choices, in my opinion.

Can we please lynch Nerwen toDay? I still find her suspicious and whatever her role may be, knowing it will at least ease my mind. Okay, I promise to try looking at others too to see if anyone else turns up more suspicious, but I really don't have much time toDay.

Also, if Lottie is still alive, does this mean our wolf is still looking for the cursed? Or maybe he/she wants us to think that way. Or perhaps Lottie is so off in her suspicions, that it's actually better to keep her alive. Just speculating here.

As for winty, I don't like how he's voting out of nowhere, but I'm just wondering if that's just poor innocent behaviour rather than wolfish. While his voting makes me uneasy, I don't think he's worth lynching toDay at least...possibly another easy lynch.

Btw, we have two Days to get this right if the cursed is out there, three if it's just one wolf. We're so close and I would just hate it if we lost now.