View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:14 AM   #1095
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Shasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I ask one question: what on earth was that stuff about voting Legate?!? As a wolf I would never have come and got my fellow lynched on the very last minute if I had already voted and said I wouldn't be back - if I managed to come back, I'd just stare at the screen and hope for the best. Maybe that just proves you're a better wolf than I'd ever be.

Anyway, kudos to everybody for a wonderful game! I should've died after Nog though, I could've brought Greenie back and my track record would've remained quite excellent... Speaking of which, it's quite ironic I said "if Nog isn't a wolf, I'd look at Shasta because I'm quite sure Greenie dreamt one of them and found a wolf" - I never thought they would both be wolves...

And aww to Skip for protecting me. And I would totally have got crazy if I had died on Night2. I was thinking then that if I die and bring Fea back, it's about the most epic failure I could do... And I'm glad you didn't pick Nienna that Night...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote