View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #1116
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Woo, I can finally catch up!

First, wilwa, awesome game theme, I expected nothing less coming from you and just shamed that I had to die so early. This meant that after about Day 3, I couldn't keep up with it. Still, great fun.

Lottie that one day of PMs were just fabulous. It was interesting being the calm and tempered one of the two of us, because that is soooo usually not me. I thought a bit of balance was needed, and afterall we made a great team. We got locked onto Sally and Glirdan...so I was wrong about Greenie and you were wrong about Agan. Big deal.

Poor wolves had almost everything go against them at the beginning, even when getting the seer, it cost them Nogrod. Shasta turns Legate, next day he's dead. But alas, Shasta does it again! Well done.