View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #130
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Bravo! Nice conclusion!
You would think so, wouldn't you?

...So we're still not finished with the lizard. Like I said, why is it okay for Lalaith to annoy Morgoth?

Urwen? Got an answer for that one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen
And Morgoth just had to kill those three innocent souls instead of two REAL traitors,which are Maeglin and Uldor! I mean,only psycho could do such a thing!
Other way round: only a psycho would kill people who worked for him rather than his enemies, don't you think?
Indeed. First you're angry Maedhros failed to put the welfare of a single child (whom he probably didn't know existed) ahead of all else. Now you're shocked that the main villain prefers to kill off the good guys rather than people on his own side.

Forgive me for saying this, Urwen, but you do appear to have a rather curious approach to reading fiction. It seems like you expect all the characters in the book– no matter their roles– to have exactly the same sympathies that you do.