View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #153
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING? FOOLISHNESS.

*modly hand of wrath*

I ENFORCE BEDTIME.

Now then.

Night 2

Amazed that people could sleep while falling at speeds in excess of 5 m/s, the four wolves navigated their way into a pack.

"Who are we killing?" was the main topic of discussion, even though the wolves had to compete with the rushing wind of their passage, using raised voices.

Eventually they decided, and pushed off random things (and sleeping bodies) to end up falling roughly in a circle around Isabellkya. That's when she opened her eyes.

"I knew you were a wolf!" she said excitedly, staring at one of the wolves in particular (who began to be uncomfortable).

"You're the whole reason I jumped down this forsaken hole in the first place!" Izzy gushed happily, while the other three wolves looked on bewilderedly. "I was hoping you could change me, you know, so I could be like you guys!"

"Well..." the wolf said hesitantly, "I... don't actually see a problem with that. Okay!"

"Great!" Izzy rejoiced.

Distracted by the thought of a new member, the four wolves decided to help train their new protege in the art of falling evasion, boosting her agility, that sort of thing. To that end they practiced dogging outcroppings during their fall, edging just close enough to them to whistle by them unharmed, pushing off the walls to dodge at the last second.

...Unfortunately, Izzy's night vision wasn't nearly as developed as that of the wolves, and during a particularly daring dodge-and-leap, she misjudged the distance between herself and the wall, and wasn't able to get enough leverage to push off, leading to a resounding...

SPLAT.

The mournful howls of the wolves echoed along the cavern as they lost their new friend. Poor wolves.

Alive:
Mira
Boro
Wilwa
Morsul
Inzil
Blind
Sally
Cabbie
Lottie
Elfie
Nerwen
Glirdan
Tum
Celuien
Paranoia

Dead:
Shasta - Head Pulveriz'd Night 1 (Mod)
Nienna - Ping Pong'd Day 1 (Ordo)
Izzy - Night-Blind'd Night 2 (Cobbler)

NOW you can talk. Wolves can PM for another six minutes if they so choose.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote