View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:59 AM   #180
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Ah, but Maedhros didn't even infect her. The bad guy got irritated at him and tried his hand at biological warfare, which indeed killed a bunch of people, including this one kid that Urwen's obsessed with. Really. That's what happened.

Afraid it wasn't that amusing this time. Sorry. You see, this ground is all too well-trodden. Whenever Urwen gets foiled with her current Goddess!Lalaith scenario, she attempts to go back and start all over again. It's tiring.

*snickers* I actually rather assumed that, but figured I'd throw a bone out there anyway. Although I bet that rash made him some enemies.

And fear not, it is! Erm, was, whatever. And if it's tiring, why bother responding? Wait for the phantom to get back on and eat her or something. He's good at that. (Although I must say I do enjoy your replies. Blessings to you, oh speaker of sense, reason, and sarcasm, may fail everywhere flee from you.)

Silly is as Sally does, but this is just ridiculous. Although again, entertaining.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote