View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #122
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I say!

This month's reading consisted of the encounter of Our Four Hobbits with Old Man Willow and Tom Bombadil, consisting of Loslote, Pitchwife, Laurinque, TGEW, Hookbill the Goomba and his kazoo, Eonwe, Thinlomien and Oddwen. I believe that Eonwe made recordings of the event, and may soon upload selected selections suitable for everyone's ears.

So this time afterwards we didn't get into the deep philosophical discussions of the deep places of the world like last time. Our topic was of subjects less keen and lofty in delight but deeper and nearer to mortal pants. I mean Heart.

It was amazing once again. This time next month quite a few of us will be involved in the visiting of our Finniship of the Ring, so the next time may be pushed way back.

I've talked with Pitch Tombadil, Eonwe, and Lommy before, but with Lotty, Rinky, TGEWy and Hooky I hadn't had the pleasure yet. Everyone was awesome and hilarious and very fun to talk with.

Last edited by Oddwen; 05-22-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote