View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #99
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I don't think it is
Good to hear from our Second Officer. Why though, do you say we shall know of Tactical Officer Guardian's true nature soon? The only one accusing her is Security Officer Eomer, and for whatever reason, he doesn't seem too inclined to further explain himself.

It would have been a clever way of getting a Metamorph on board, but it seems a tad too obvious, with no other evidence to go on.

Recall the last time we had a friendly game of werewolf on the ship; the Tactical Officer was quite keen to self destruct during that game, and I bet a metamorph version of her couldn't resist the same urges to act like a plum fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eormer
Bah! Sally concocts the perfect way to stay alive for a day. No-one will vote her now but it's still pretty suspicious.

++PARANOIA

Just sort of showed up and left and didn't contribute anything other than demanding I cease my openly meaningless case against Blind Guardian. A bit easy, methinks.

Nice omgus there. The only reason I disappeared was because I didn't have much time earlier; I'm generally not around until the evening. I honestly do agree with you on Sally though; experience dictates using a throwaway vote is always a bad idea. The fact Sally voted for herself so she "wouldn't accidentally contribute to any innocent deaths" smacks of... oh what's the word here? It feels as if she is wasting her vote as to not draw suspicion for it later (as in to avoid the usual cloud of suspicion and whatnot that surrounds innocent lynches) and to discourage a bandwagon on her.

Speaking of BG and self destructing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Metamorph
Most innocent:
BeiGe :P

Relatively Innocent:
Lottie!
Shasta
Pitchie
Zil
Rikae

Relatively Squeamish about:
Sally (subject to sudden violent change in placement, as always with Sally)
Noia

Rather Suspicious Of:
Eomer
Wilwa

Submarineish (Not A Clue):
WWinty

Keepandir of Dol Mira (I like the name)
Izzy
Not only did BG then proceed to vote for Lottie, she also then proceeded to put suspicion onto Eomer, someone who's early suspicions she was laughing off as just being crazy, making her putting Eomer in the suspicious pile rather well.. suspect.

This is making me eat my words earlier, but, based on this and waiting on BG's upcoming roleflip, I'm starting to think the Security Officer is innocent afterall.

++Blind Guardian

Harmless (earthling):
Paranoia

Mostly Harmless(Probable Earthlings):
Shasta - One of the first few to notice BG's glaring slip.
IZZY - Ditto.

Don't Panic (about them, anyway.):
Eomer (waiting on BG to flip.)
Lottie (could go in the panic category soon.)

Panic!:
Sally. (See above.)
BG. (voted for her for reasons above; obviously is going to go in here.)

Everyone else: Not much of a read on them at the moment, unfortunately.

Crossed a whole bunch of times with Shasta, Izzy, Lottie, BG, and Willy? Willwuffins? Willowail? Whatevah.
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote