View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #167
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ok, ok. So Sally was evil after all. Ha, I thought so! Now - Shasta and Izzy, no, I wasn't watching the last game, but suspecting someone for being similar to the wolf they were in their first game in their second game doesn't seem quite right, does it? How would you distinguish between Evil-BG and BG in general? Even a fabricated list, as Izzy puts it, doesn't seem that suspicious in day one, nor would a vote based on a quickly formed and thin suspicion. Zil's explanation seems fairly plausible, Shasta and Noia I'm unsure about, but Izzy's defensiveness, and the hastiness of her vote yesterDay, really sets off alarms. On the other hand, Wilwa's distancing of herself from that wagon seemed overly enthusiastic/too good to be true, especially since she voted for a (fellow?) morph. The way she underscores it toDay, and her seeming frustration, could easily be morphish, too - frustration that her plan backfired.
Lottie and Pitch are looking fairly sensible for the time being. Wintywinty's theory about Eomer doesn't really make sense: the morphs knew the seer was dead, and even if Eomer happened to make a few lucky guesses, they would have known those were guesses only and probably avoided leaving an obvious trail by killing him.

Edit: X'd with Pitch.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote