View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:14 AM   #168
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thoughts about Noia

#30 Tells Eomer to stop unreasoned accusations (after Zil and I had already challenged Eomer on them, therefore an obvious and easy thing to say). Said Rikae was metamorph scum. (I first read the *eyetwitch* there as a , indicating joking, but looking back it was rather his IC face tick - so no joking at all? Unreasoned accusation by himself, in the same post?)

#99 Responds to Eomer's 'omgus' (what kind of newfangled fleet jargon is that?), explains his RL time issues, agrees with Eomer about sally. Votes BG for her Lottie vote, which didn't match the list, and suspecting Eomer after laughing him off as crazy earlier.

#105 Further comments on BG: not satisfied by wilwa's explanation; Lottie 'pressuring people to vote' un-morphish because we have to avoid modkill. Fair point.

All in all, he's a hard one. Hands-on approach and some good points, but telling Eomer not to make unreasoned accusations while doing it himself? His vote on BG looks the most well-reasoned of the four, but I gather he's an experienced player, if new to the Fleet, and therefore perfectly capable of making a good-looking case against an innocent if he's a morph. Also, his #99 looks to me like he was just waiting for BG to screw up and grateful to take the chance when he got it. Makes me very wary of him.