View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #171
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thoughts on Shasta:

#57 Some IC; doesn't buy Lottie's suspicion of wilwa, and says the post of wilwa's that Lottie called 'forced' wasn't so; suspects sally for her Nilp-vote; also suspects either Eomer or me, but isn't sure which (really?).

#64 Doesn't see why Eomer's suspicion of BG is suspicious (it wasn't in my eyes, only his lack of reasoning was), and isn't comfortable with BG himself; thinks he suspects me, but doesn't know why (really really?); says he's not the Telepath (we know that by now).

#78, #83, #86, #93, #98, #107 were all about BG and are already digested in my own #158.
(Bah, I keep forgetting that his vote x-ed with Izzy's, so scrap what I've said in #166 about him in terms of hiding in the middle of the bandwagon. Noia looks worse in that respect.)

#116 wonders about the Night-kills.

#117 wonders if we have a spaceborne Werebear.

#122 expresses his determination to fight Rikae for the post-count (not that she's going to win it anytime soon at the current rate!)

#124 reply to Rikae defending the BG votes based on BG's behaviour last game.

#127 still wondering about Night-kills, roles and a possible Werebear.

#132 comes to agree with Lottie's suspicion of wilwa:
Quote:
Wilwa was also the first to point out that we wouldn't have to deal with false reveals (IIRC). She mentioned that it was "fantastic". Now, I've accused Lottie of this multiple times - reads on someone shouldn't depend on one word (and I happen to know that Vanessa's a very ebullient personality <3) but taken together the first thing I thought upon rereading was "she seemed awfully eager to point that out - wolf looking for citizen points?
Now sorry if I'm confusing something, but isn't that the same post of wilwa's which you earlier said 'wasn't forced'?

#133 reply to Lottie about wilwa suspicion, 'omgus', and rhetorical questions.

#138 reiterates that he voted BG for faulty reasoning in her vote, so his wasn't 'omgus'.

He's hard to pin down either way for me. Suspecting one of two people but not knowing which one and for what? His response to Lottie explaining his conversion to the wilwa suspicion sounds genuine in a way (and I happen to quite agree with said suspicion), but it's still a rather sudden change of mind at a time where he was being suspected by Lottie himself. I generally find it difficult to read him, so a third opinion would be appreciated.

(Speaking of wilwa: If you want me to believe in your innocence, don't just protest it - do something productive.)

(x-ed with the Captain and wilwa.)