View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #180
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
There isn't ever a guarantee that someone will explain one of their actions before the DL. I needed to vote, and she did a scummy slip up. So I didn't particularly see a need to wait for her to explain. Had I waited, her explanation that she gave still would've had me voting for her.

Oh I agree. I'm sure there was at least one morph on the BG train.
I never suggested ignoring it, or blaming it on BG. The way you posted about it - came off as very opportunistic. 'I'm not sure how I would've responded... BUT everyone who did vote for her "jumped on her blunder like wolves on a tasty bit of lynch-meat, without even considering the possibility that she'd just made a noobish mistake."'.

How can you honestly say that no one considered alternate possibilities? I was under the impression that people were capable of thinking in their heads. I also don't think this is twitter - where we need to record every thought/action we ever do. xD

The only other possibility that I thought really - was that she could've been the seer; false saying Loslote was innocent, then voting her. To draw attention towards her vote.... since they can't reveal. However I ruled her out as too new to pull off something like that... especially with less than five posts in between.

Again. I did not vote BG because of previous game behavior. K. Thanks. I've seen this said more than once - that I voted for her because of last game. This is the second (going to be third) time I think I even said it - I did not vote her because of previous game behavior.

If there is a WereBear thing out there... then you can't entirely rule people out because together as morphs they don't make sense. But.. bear/wolf.. different teams.

X'd with Dun.

Last edited by Isabellkya; 06-13-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote