View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #187
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Except that my vote X'ed with Izzy's. What I find interesting about this quote is that you yourself already noted this, Pitch, so it seems to me you're being very wishy-washy here.
Yes, I'd noted it, and forgotten about it afterwards, and realized my forgetting, and said that the part of the post of mine you quoted should be scrapped as far as it concerns you, and you aren't my top suspect anyway, so will you please be content?!?
Quote:
That's true, Rikae, but I will say that the Beige Wolf confessed soon after things turned against her in the last game, and her "Oh crud, I did" actually did look like a confession to me (true, that was after my vote for her, but I still stand by the fact that there were more reasons to vote BG than there were anyone else at that point).
I see where you came from, and in so far as a non-voter has a right to judge the BG-voters, I'm satisfied with your explanation.
Quote:
And now that I've read this, you can scrap the first part of this post.
And now I've read this, you can scrap the first part of mine here.
Quote:
You are, and it's not. Let me finish this post and I'll go get it for you.
OK, I am, and it wasn't. Meaning it may not have been 'forced', but it still was something blatantly obvious to say. 'Day 1s suck'. Yeah, we all know that, so what???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Well spotted, Ensign. Keep up the good work and don't be a Metamorph and there may be lieutenant's bars in the cards for you.
After this, given that I'm a little suspicious of Pitch, makes me wonder if Inzil isn't the traitor after all. Hmm.
You know what, that's one minor detail about Zil that's been worrying me . That was his response to my pointing out Eomer's lack of highlighting in his vote, which I myself didn't think at all commendable - so I've wondered whether he was trying to rub me the right way here, and I've been debating with myself for a while whether to bring it up or not, only I thought that would have been blowing it up beyond proportions. Care to comment, Zil?

Shasta's wilwanalysis: I concur, especially with this:
Quote:
Votes Sally "for lack of nothing better". Wait, what?? Didn't you just say that Sally's self-vote was "so Sally-ish that it's not really all that suspicious"? I don't like this vote at all.
and this:
Quote:
But you specifically said that she "wasn't really that suspicious", so I'm not seeing why you decided to vote for her. And saying that since you voted a Morph instead of the Seer, you're innocent, doesn't work because neither BG nor Sally's roles were known at the time.
Conclusion from the above: Shasta, you're looking better and better to me in the light of your recent reactions. Suspect me all you want (although I'd still like to know what for), but if I end up dead, look at what I said and bring your psi powers back online, OK?

EDIT: x-ed from #179 onwards.
EDITEDIT: fixed quote formatting in quote of Shasta quoting Zil

Last edited by Pitchwife; 06-14-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote