View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #267
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia
I'd like to say day 3, and two metamorphs down; fantastic work, crew.
There's that word again. "Fantastic". Wilwa said it too, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia
There is a hitch in whatever killed "Lieutenant Sally" But that's not our primary concern as of this moment; if it's not obvious.
Now this is certainly an eyebrow-raiser. Whatever killed Sally and attacked Lottie last night is pretty obviously some kind of were-Bear role. And in my experience, singular were-Bears generally have something going for them besides a simple nightkill to help them with survivability. Now, we've taken out two of the three Morphs, which leaves us with one Morph with a nightkill. Now, what I'm wondering is - why try to get us to discount the wereBear, who is clearly more dangerous than the lone Morph, completely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
That would have been a pretty bold move if Pitch was Wilwa's packmate, and it doesn't seem likely they would have taken such a risk. Wilwa knew she'd been under suspicion most of the Day, and she had to have known it was at least possible she would be lynched, so I find it hard to believe she would have been so quick to link herself with Pitch.
Interesting and slightly expected, given that I still think Zil is the traitor and suspect Pitch.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote