View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #437
wintywinty
Haunting Spirit

wintywinty has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I just checked my original PM about my role. If I may quote:

Looks like wintywinty was lying about a mod-PM on the rules. Now, it's one thing to lie about one's role, even to completely fabricate it, but to quote the rules as given by the mod falsely is very bad form in my book.

So, this is essentially, as the youngsters say, an OMGUS vote.

++wintywinty

*sits back to watch the fun*
I was not lying. I'm dead, but Rikae you're also dead because you voted for me last. here is my original PM:

You are the Rogue Android!

This is an extra special, secret role that does not appear in the official rules. It is very complicated role, so pay attention:

You are on no team– your only goal is to become the sole survivor.

You may pick a player to kill each Night, but only if you wish to do so. If the player is a gifted, he or she will not be killed.

It will take two Night-kills in a row by the Metamorphs or Assassin to finish you off– that is, if they try kill you, you will be revealed to them, and they must then decide whether to spend a kill on you the next Night.

You may, however, be Night-killed in one shot by the other secret role (the Bounty Hunter).

You can be lynched– however, if you do you will explode and kill whoever is nearest you (i.e whoever gave you the last vote). You are free to tell people this– let's see if they believe you.

Good luck!
wintywinty is offline   Reply With Quote