View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #173
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill
Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to do it - Internet problems are slowing Skype down to unreasonable levels. It won't let me do a call because of 'connection problems' and the text conversations are taking an age to go from keyboard to screen.
*triple sad smiley (or rather frowney)*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGEW
I suppose that it is up to Hookbill now?
I'd say it's always up to whoever is there and takes the iniative... so why not you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
Just got your message Pitch, I'd be up for it as well
Would have been great to have you with us, especially since you started all this in the first place... but I'm going to bed now (after a lovely little chat with TGEW), and I don't know whether something's going to happen later tonight or not; doesn't look like it at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGEW
Oh brilliant!
We'll have to set up another one then!
So what about next weekend? 4th of July... Independence Day... The Scouring of the Shire? [/mad brainstorming]